Support for looked after children and care leavers

Make a referral or enquiry

General enquiries

If you have any questions or worries, please contact us. We will be happy to help you to understand your rights, and to think about your situation and make decisions about what you want to do.


If you need advocacy services or an Independent Visitor, you can contact us yourself or you can ask someone to contact us for you.

Professionals, carers or other adults can make a referral by:

  • Making sure that the child or young person agrees to us being involved 
  • Ensuring that the criteria for access to our service is met. We will discuss this with you and direct you to other services if the referral is not appropriate
  • Making a direct referral to the Right to Rights Service

Make an enquiry