Community Safety

How and Where to report Incidents


How and Where to report Incidents

Working together in your community

The easiest way to report something to us is by visiting and completing an online form.
Some of the services you can report on line are:
• Faulty street lights, pot holes, litter, graffiti, abandoned cars or any other issues affecting roads, streets and public spaces.
• Noise nuisance, fly tipping, smoke from burning smells, light pollution or any other community protection issue.
• Missed bin collections, bulky item requests or bin collection schedules.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on line and need to speak to the Council, telephone 01709 382121
There are several ways you can report a crime.
For non urgent, telephone 101 or online:
South Yorkshire Police are also on Facebook:
Rotherham South NHP or Twitter: @RothSouthNHP

You can also report anonymously to CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111 or online:

If you need to report a crime or antisocial behaviour in an area where there is a CCTV camera, remember to give the date and time of the incident.

In an emergency you should always ring 999

Why not sign up to SYP Alerts to get messages,updates and information about your area
Email tracking gif

Message Sent By
Glyn Athersych (Police, PCSO, Rotherham South NPT)