The Learning Community Food Bank
(Note: This news article orginally posted in September 2020 was updated on 21 January 2021 to reflect the new day and time for food bank collections)
We have recently secured funding from The Coalfield Regeneration Trust to provide a food bank for those in need between 01 October 2020 and 30 April 2021. Our aim is to provide 300 food parcels during that time.
- For families with children on low income or benefits
- Referral service only – Beneficiaries MUST have a The Learning Community Referral form
- Food parcels to the value of £20
- Maximum 4 food parcels per family
- Collect from The Learning Community, 88 -90 Laughton Road, Dinnington, S25 2PS on Wednesdays between 10.00am and 2.00pm
- Have delivered to your home address if not living in Dinnington from 01 October 2020
Beneficiaries must live in: Dinnington, Maltby, Wath, Wickersley, Swinton, Rotherham East, Hellaby, Aston, Woodsetts, Brinsworth, Catcliffe, Hellaby, Rotherham East, Sitwell or Silverdale
Contact Karen Shaw – Head of Operations and Projects on 07793940848 or email [email protected] for more information or to check eligibility and availability.