Get help with home energy improvements

Improve your home heating

You may be able to get help with the cost of installing home insulation or replacing your old boiler:

  • If you are over age 55, Age UK can help you
  • Other householders can get help through the Stay Put Service

Contact Age UK

Contact the Stay Put Service