The Carers Forum provides support and information to all carers in Rotherham on all aspects of caring.
The Carers Forum may be able to help support you by:
- Sending you useful information and advice
- Signposting you to appropriate services
- Inviting you to informal meetings, to listen to a variety of speakers on subjects relevant to carers
- Getting in touch with other carers in a similar position
- Signpost to available training such as IT skills, confidence and assertiveness and form filling and writing skills
Please feel free to call carers forum for more advice.