A guide to anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour

For emergency assistance please call the Police on 999, or if a non-emergency call 101 

If you have noisy neighbours, or you've seen someone littering, drawing graffiti, or committing other acts of anti-social behaviour, please report it to us.

In addition, if you require further information on anti-social behaviour please use the contact us form.

Report anti-social behaviour (non-emergencies only)

Report noise or waste accumulation at a neighbours property

Report vandalism to your Council property