A guide to anti-social behaviour

What to do if you are not happy with the outcome

There are cases of antisocial behaviour that need a number of agencies, including local authorities, police and housing providers, to work together to tackle the issue.

If you have reported three separate incidents relating to the same (or similar) issue of antisocial behaviour within the past six months and you are not happy with how your reports have been dealt with, you can request that the way which the involved agencies dealt with these is reviewed, this is called the community trigger.

Make an enquiry