Online forms: Community Right to Bid: Request to be treated as a potential bidder
Please use this form to register as a potential bidder for a registered asset of community value.
Who can register?
Please note that this process is for Community Interest Groups only. A Community Interest Group must have one or more of the following structures:
- A charity
- A community interest company
- A company limited by guarantee that is non-profit distributing
- A community benefit society
Before you begin this form
We will ask you to provide evidence of your organisation's status. Please make sure you are able to upload one of the following documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (for a company)
- Trust Deed (for a trust)
- Constitution and/or rules (for other organisations)
Rotherham Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services and will always strive to ensure that we handle personal data fairly and lawfully, and with justification.
Our privacy notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.