Online forms: Park Watch

Please complete this form to tell us about about any damage or anti-social activity. We will report any anti-social behaviour issues to the police and arrange for any necessary repairs to park facilities.

You can report any of the following:

  • Damage to park facilities
  • Damage to park furniture such as benches, lighting or play equipment
  • Damage to natural features such as trees, planting or wildlife
  • Graffiti
  • Dog fouling
  • Littering
  • Broken glass
  • Vandalism
  • Under-age drinking
  • Suspected drug activity
  • Motor cycles
  • Harassment

Your name and contact details are optional. They will enable us to contact you if additional information is required