Online forms: Report a problem with your brown garden waste bin

Please use this form to:

  • report a problem with your brown garden waste bin or sticker
  • inform us that you are moving house and need to arrange for your collections to be made from your new address.

If you have not yet paid for garden waste collections you can do so using our online form

Pay for garden waste collections

Privacy notice

Rotherham Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services and will always strive to ensure that we handle personal data fairly and lawfully, and with justification.

Our privacy notice explains how we use information about you and how we protect your privacy.

See our privacy notice