Online forms: Report a concern about a school transport driver or vehicle

This form has 3 pages

Most of the daily journeys from homes to schools or colleges are provided by contracted external operators. This can include coaches, minibuses and taxis.

All drivers and passenger assistants have a duty of care during these journeys to make sure children and young people travel safely.

Please tell us as soon as possible if you have a concern about a driver, passenger assistant or vehicle. For example:

  • If you do not recognise them (operators must tell the Council about any change of driver)
  • The vehicle is faulty
  • Your child has told you something which worries you

We will look into your concern as soon as possible and take action where appriopriate.

Issues with public transport

If your concern is about a public network bus, for example a local double decker or Stagecoach bus, you can find details of how to report something at the Travel South Yorkshire website.

Visit the Travel South Yorkshire website