Online forms: Complain about Council Services

You should use this form only if you are unhappy with a service you have received from the Council.

Please be aware that any service request may be delayed if you complete the online complaint form rather than the appropriate online form for the service you need.

View all online forms

Please note

As a security feature, this form will time out one hour after you begin. To make sure you do not lose any information you have entered, please be sure to submit your form within the hour.

Individual pages also have a time out after 10 minutes of inactivity. Inactivity includes time spent typing. If you have a lot of information to provide as part of your complaint, you may wish to type this out separately before starting the form, then copy and paste the information into the form.