Online forms: Report sharps or medical waste for removal

This form has 3 pages

We will remove needles, syringes and other medical waste from public land.

The Council also provides a free, confidential service for the collection and disposal of domestic medical waste such as swabs, dressings, needles and used syringes.

Needles, syringes and other medical waste in domestic gardens or on private land should be dealt with by the occupier or landowner, but we can take action if it poses a health risk or nuisance.

We aim to respond to this request within one working day.

Help us look after your area

You can help your community by becoming a Love Where You Live volunteer.

We consider our Love Where You Live volunteers to be the eyes and ears of our communities. The volunteers role is to help improve service delivery by reporting street scene issues such as potholes, graffiti, fly tipping, litter etc.

There is no minimum commitment. How much time you put in is entirely up to you.

Apply to be a Love Where You Live Volunteer