Online forms: Report a problem with road signs

This form has 3 pages

Please contact us to report:

  • A missing, damaged or incorrect street name plate or other road sign
  • Missing or damaged unlit bollards

Maintenance on motorways and major roads is dealt with by Highways England.

Highways England

Help us look after your area

You can help your community by becoming a Love Where You Live volunteer.

We consider our Love Where You Live volunteers to be the eyes and ears of our communities. The volunteers role is to help improve service delivery by reporting street scene issues such as potholes, graffiti, fly tipping, litter etc.

There is no minimum commitment. How much time you put in is entirely up to you.

Apply to be a Love Where You Live Volunteer