Online forms: Report an obstruction on a road, pavement or path
This form has 3 pages
Please tell us about inconsiderate parking or other obstruction of a public highway or footpath, such as:
- Builders' skips and materials
- Scaffolding or hoardings
- Temporary works, including traffic lights
- Overhanging trees, hedges, bushes or plants
- Mud or debris on the road
- Mixing concrete or mortar on the highway
- Unauthorised street traders
- Intrusion on highway boundaries, where ownership of the highway has been unlawfully claimed
- Discharge of water onto the highway
- Blocking public rights of way
- Unauthorised signs
The Council has powers to remove any obstruction, and can take court action against those responsible.
Help us look after your area
You can help your community by becoming a Love Where You Live volunteer.
We consider our Love Where You Live volunteers to be the eyes and ears of our communities. The volunteers role is to help improve service delivery by reporting street scene issues such as potholes, graffiti, fly tipping, litter etc.
There is no minimum commitment. How much time you put in is entirely up to you.