Online forms: Report a Council parking issue

Please use this form to contact Parking Services about any issues with Council-run car parks or street parking, or if you need to get in touch about any other Council parking issue.

To report inconsiderate parking or other obstructions on public land, please use this form:

Report an obstruction on a road, pavement or path