Online forms: Report a bridge, subway or retaining wall problem

The Council is responsible for maintaining highway structures, such as:

  • road bridges and footbridges
  • subways
  • culverts
  • retaining walls on public highways and rights of way

Please complete this form so that our engineers can inspect the structures for damage, defects and/or vandalism.