Online forms: Opt in or out of the open register

Please use this form to tell us if you want to opt in or out of the open register.

You should only complete this form if you are currently registered to vote in the Rotherham Borough Council area. If you do not live in the Rotherham area, you should contact your local council about any electoral register issues.

You can find which council you come under using the local area tool on The Electoral Commission website:

The Electoral Commission