Online forms: Rent refund request

This form has 6 pages

Use this form to request a refund from your rent account in the following circumstances:

  • you are the tenant or a joint tenant, or if the account is no longer current you are the former tenant or joint former tenant
  • the refund is to be paid to you or if the account is/was held jointly, the refund is to be made payable to both tenants

If none of the above apply, you will need to download and complete a manual refund request form.

Make a rent refund request on your current tenancy

Make a rent refund request on your former tenancy