Online forms: Report a parking problem

Please use this form to report vehicles parked illegally or parked vehicles causing an obstruction on a pavement or road.

Examples of illegal parking are:

  • Parking on single or double yellow lines
  • Parking at bus stops or on pedestrian crossings
  • Parking in school 'keep clear' zones
  • Parking in loading bays or resident parking bays
  • Overstaying in a limited waiting time zone

Parking problems the Council can't help with

The Council can deal with some, but not all, parking problems. Examples of problems that the Council cannot deal with are:

  • Double parking
  • Parking on pavements or near junctions, unless the road has double yellow lines or another restriction
  • Parking opposite your driveway that makes it difficult to get your vehicle in or out

You should report these problems to South Yorkshire Police, either online or by calling 101.

Parking problems on private land

Please report any problems on private land - for example, on a driveway - to the landowner.