Online forms: Report an abandoned or untaxed vehicle

Please use this from to report a vehicle which you believe to be abandoned or untaxed.

You can check whether a vehicle has up to date vehicle tax or has been declared off the road (SORN) by visiting Gov.UK

Please report any burnt out vehicles to South Yorkshire Police

We cannot remove vehicles from private land e.g a private car park or driveway; they would be the responsibility of the landowner