Complain about a councillor

Complain about a councillor

You can complain about the conduct of any member of the borough or a parish council.

The Standards and Ethics Committee will only look into complaints about a member breaching the code of conduct whilst acting as a councillor.

Make a complaint

How we investigate your complaint about a councillor

See how the Standards and Ethics Committee decide whether to investigate complaints about councillors, and what action may be taken.

Find out more

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?