Physical difficulties in your home

Equipment and adaptations 

If you're struggling to live in your home because of an injury or long term illness, equipment and adaptations in your home could help you to live in your own home independently.

Find out more about adaptations

Find out more about equipment

If you feel you need to move because your home isn't suitable any more because of your health issues you can register for council housing. You can ask for a medical assessment, which may give you a higher priority for your housing application.

If you need any more help you can fill in our online form or call us on 01709 336009