If you already have a small amount of mould in your home, you will have to use a fungicidal cleaner.
You can also manage or avoid mould by:
- Wiping down the inside of windows if they become wet with condensation
- Not placing beds, wardrobes or other large furniture against outside walls
- Not overfilling wardrobes and cupboards, as this stops the air circulating
- Redecorating bathrooms and kitchens using a specialised paint
- Not using ordinary paint or wallpaper on walls or ceilings that have been decorated using fungicidal paint
- Reporting to us any repairs to extractor fans and heating systems