Get help with repairs
Yorkshire Housing offer a handyman service for small repairs that are your responsibility.
The locally based handypeople can position and fix pieces of equipment correctly in your home.
They are qualified and trained to an accredited standard. Here’s some examples of the type of work they can carry out:
- Safety work to install doorbells, security chains, locks and door bolts
- Providing and fitting grab rails and external hand rails
- Install ramps or half-steps, grit and clear paths
- Put together flat-pack furniture or put up shelves or pictures
- Replacing light bulbs and taking down curtains
- Supplying and fitting key safes