Typical problems that might need an emergency repair include:
- you can't lock or secure your home
- you can't get into your home
- dangerous flooring or stairs
- uncontrollable water leaks
- blocked toilets or soil and vent pipes (if only one in the property)
- missing inspection chamber covers
- severely damaged or dangerous roofs
- electrics sparking, smoking, very hot, or with bare wires
- total loss of electric power
- blocked chimney to an open fire in use
In the event of total loss of heating or hot water, our standard response time is by the end of the next day, but our contractor will respond as quickly as possible.
If the heating can't be fixed during the visit, our contractor may provide you with a temporary electric heater until the repair can be finished.