Right of Access
- Introduction to the Right of Access (You are here)
- Information you should be aware of when submitting a request
- Making a request for access to personal information
- What happens if you are not satisfied with the response you receive?
Introduction to the Right of Access
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, the Right of Access gives individuals
- the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed and
- access to their personal data
The following pages explain how to submit a request for access to personal information held by Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (RMBC).
Further details relating to the Right of Access are available at the link below:
You can also find further details in relation to how your information is processed by RMBC in the Council’s Privacy Statement which be accessed via the link below: