Report a problem with a tree

The Council maintains trees on public land, including parks, woodlands and open spaces.

We have an ongoing maintenance programme to encourage growth and make sure that our trees do not obstruct roads or paths.

We do not maintain trees on private land, but require the owner to take action as necessary.

If your matter is an emergency, ring the emergency tree service

Emergency tree service call - 01709 336003

If you are concerned that a tree needs pruning because it is touching or damaging overhead wires, you should contact BT (Openreach)

Contact BT (Openreach)

Report a problem with a tree

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?