Get repairs to your home

  1. Request a repair
  2. Emergency repairs
  3. If you suspect a gas leak
  4. Repairs that are your own responsibility
  5. Damage caused by vandalism (You are here)

Damage caused by vandalism

If your home is damaged by crime or vandalism, you should report this to the police and get a crime reference number. You will need to provide this number to the council when you call to request the repair.

If you think a repair charge should not be applied, you should complete a charge exemption form and return it to your Local Housing Champion.

Call 01709 336009 to request an exemption form

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page