Discretionary Housing Payments

  1. Discretionary Housing Payments
  2. Eligibility
  3. Apply
  4. Appeals (You are here)


If you don’t agree with our decision, you can ask us to look at it again, telling us why you disagree with our decision. 

You must contact us within one calendar month of the date of the decision letter.

The senior officer looking at your claim again may also need to ask you for more information if you have not already supplied evidence to support your request.

You cannot appeal to the Independant Tribunal Service if you disagree with our decision not to pay you a Discretionary Housing Payment.

Ask us to look at your enquiry again

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page