Student support for education

The Council no longer deals with applications for higher education student loans and grants, you can go to the directgov website for more information. 

Schools, colleges and training providers have funds to help you if you're studying or starting a full-time course from September 2011 and think you might struggle with the costs for your studies. Further information on transitional EMA arrangements and the 16-19 Bursary is available on the DirectGov 16-19 Bursary website.

Visit the Gov.UK website

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?