Housing Benefit: reductions for students

  1. Housing Benefit: reductions for students
  2. Eligibility
  3. Students from abroad (You are here)
  4. Student nurses
  5. Student loans
  6. Evidence we need to see

Students from abroad

If you come from outside Europe, you will probably not be able to get any Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction or Second Adult Rebate. It depends on the conditions under which you came into this country.

This is the case even if you are in any of the groups of full-time students who may be able to get these benefits.

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page