Report benefit fraud
Benefit fraud is a criminal offence.
It is benefit fraud when:
- People who are working but do not declare this when they claim benefit
- People who claim as a single person but actually live with a partner
- People who claim from an address but do not live there
- People who do not tell us the full amount of income, savings or capital when they claim benefit
- People who for any reason do not have any right to claim benefit
You can report suspected benefit fraud online, by freephone or by post.