A guide to benefit overpayments

  1. A guide to benefit overpayments
  2. Make an appeal (You are here)
  3. If you still get housing benefit
  4. If you no longer get housing benefit

Make an appeal

If you disagree with an overpayment you must make a benefit enquiry within one calendar month of the date you were notified about the overpayment. You must let us know the reasons why you disagree. If you appeal after one month, you must provide good reason as to why you were late before we will consider your appeal.

No appeal will be considered after 13 months.

Make a benefit enquiry

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page