Apply for a Rothercard

  1. Who can apply
  2. Are you eligible
  3. How to apply
  4. Discounts on Council services
  5. Carers or personal assistants (You are here)

Carers or personal assistants

If you have a carer or paid personal assistant, you can apply for a 'One for One' sticker to be placed on the front of your Rothercard. This will give them:

  • Free entry to leisure facilities when accompanying you
  • Discount rates at Rotherham Theatres

How to apply for a 'One for One' sticker

You must qualify for a Rothercard under the existing rules and provide proof of the following:

  • Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Disabled Person's Tax Credit
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Severe Disablement Allowance 

If you wish to apply for a 'One to One' sticker and your Rothercard is obtained by any other benefit/qualifying conditions to those listed above, you will also need to show proof of one of the following:

  • Invalid Care Allowance
  • Orange or Blue Badge
  • War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
  • Registered Disabled
  • Industrial Injuries (Constant Attendance Allowance or Exceptionally Severe Disablement Allowance)
  • Assistance of interpreter as form of care for deaf people
  • Vaccine damage payment
  • Registered  blind or partially sighted
  • Note of disability from GP or hospital doctor
  • Motability
  • A disability premium included in your Income Support, Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page