Get help with money problems

  1. Get help with money problems (You are here)
  2. Help with rent or council tax
  3. Money Advice Service
  4. Citizens Advice
  5. Credit unions
  6. High cost lending
  7. Report a loan shark

The Council can offer you help and advice with your money problems, including representing you in court on some issues.

Contact us

See benefits information

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page