Complain about Council Services

  1. Making a complaint, comment or suggestion (You are here)
  2. The complaints procedure
  3. Making a complaint if your are a looked after child or care leaver
  4. Other ways to contact us

Making a complaint, comment or suggestion

If we have failed to provide a service to you or if you are unhappy with the service that you have received then please tell us.

In most cases we hope to be able to resolve problems with a member of staff you have been dealing with. We will use your feedback to help us make improvements.

When this is not possible we have a formal complaints procedure to deal with your complaint.

If you have a complaint, suggestion or compliment please let us know.

If you have any concerns about the actions or service provided by the Council's Chief Executive, you can also use this form to register a complaint.

Make a complaint

Make a suggestion or compliment

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page