Apply for a child employment or performance licence

  1. Child employment
  2. Child performers (You are here)
  3. Chaperones
  4. Contact us

Child performers

Children can take part in performances of all kinds, including paid sport or modelling. You must get a licence or exemption certificate for this.

By law, any child involved in a performance must be supervised at all times by a registered chaperone. 

View child performance guidance

National Network for Child Employment and Entertainment

Apply for a licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page