Post-Special Guardianship Order Support Service
- Post-Special Guardianship Order Support Service (You are here)
- What happens when you request support?
- How can we get support?
Rotherham's Post Special Guardianship Order Service provides support, advice and assistance for children and families who need help with matters around Special Guardianship Orders.
What support is available?
Special Guardians and their families are entitled to an assessment of need and may be able to access a range of support services including:
- The support of a qualified and experienced social worker
- Education: advice and support in addressing problems at school
- Contact issues
- Support with contact issues
- Strategies for dealing with challenging behaviour
- Relationships: Support in improving communication
- Advice on sharing your child's life history
- Referral to other agencies
- Access to relevant training programmes
- Help to access therapeutic services if appropriate