Get help with alcohol problems

  1. Get help with alcohol problems
  2. Advice for parents and carers
  3. Get local help (You are here)

Get local help

If you feel like you you would like to talk to someone about your own, or someone else’s alcohol use, see your GP, call lifeline or RDaSH and they will offer you the right help and support.

Call Lifeline on 017089 364804

Get help for adults

Get help for young people

Call it a night

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page