Report a Workplace Health and Safety Issue

Enforcement of Health and Safety Regulations is split between local councils and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

The Council usually deals with issues concerning offices, shops, warehouses, hotel and catering premises and the consumer/leisure industries in Rotherham.

Report a workplace health and safety issue

The HSE usually deals with health and safety issues concerning factories, farms, construction sites, schools and colleges, fairgrounds, hospitals and central and local government premises.

Contact the HSE

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?