Get contents insurance for Council homes

  1. Get contents insurance for Council homes (You are here)
  2. See the cost of contents insurance

We work with the UK’s largest insurer to offer you home contents insurance. You can pay weekly, monthly or yearly.

Your contents insurance will cover items such as:

  • Sofa
  • Fridge
  • Washing machine
  • TV

Against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding
  • Accidental Damage

If you are a new customer, taking out cover and pay by Direct Debit will get the first four weeks for free.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.

Contents insurance costs starts from as little as £1.04 per week.

Apply Online


Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page