Swap or exchange your Council home

  1. Swap or exchange your Council home
  2. Applying (You are here)
  3. Applying from outside Rotherham


If an exchange is agreed, you and the other tenant must contact your local housing office(s) and tell them about your plan to exchange.

The housing office will consider your request. The actual exchange can only take place once permission has been given.

Request a mutual exchange

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page