Swap or exchange your Council home

  1. Swap or exchange your Council home
  2. Applying
  3. Applying from outside Rotherham (You are here)

Applying from outside Rotherham

If you are a housing association or council tenant living in another area, you can still make an exchange in Rotherham but you must contact your own local housing office for permission.

Once your exchange has been agreed, you will be asked to register with us.

Register and apply for Council housing in Rotherham

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page