Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence

  1. Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence
  2. Premises licence
  3. Temporary event notice
  4. Late night refreshment licence
  5. Personal licence (You are here)
  6. Change of Details of loss of personal licence
  7. Designated premises supervisor
  8. Fees

Personal licence

A personal licence allows you to sell alcohol on behalf of any business that has a premises licence or a club premises certificate.

Not everyone who works in a pub or other business selling alcohol needs to have a personal licence. However, premises that are licensed to sell alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor who authorises the sale of alcohol by others.

Enquire about a personal licence or make amendments to your current licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page