Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence

  1. Apply for an alcohol or entertainment licence
  2. Premises licence
  3. Temporary event notice
  4. Late night refreshment licence
  5. Personal licence
  6. Change of Details of loss of personal licence
  7. Designated premises supervisor (You are here)
  8. Fees

Designated premises supervisor

All premises with a licence to sell or supply alcohol must have a designated premises supervisor. They are the first point of contact where there are concerns about the running of the premises.

The supervisor does not have to be on the premises at all times, but must have day-to-day control. They must also have a personal licence.

Nominate a premises supervisor

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Previous page Next page