Apply for a public entertainment licence

If you are providing entertainment including public music, singing, dancing or a display of indoor sport then you may need a premises licence, giving at least 28 days' (4 weeks) notice.

'One-off' or private music and dance events, such as weddings or birthday parties, do not usually need a licence but may need a temporary event notice.

Find out about premises licences

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?