Register a skin piercing business

Both yourself and the premises where the activities will take place need to be registered with the Council for you to conduct:

  • ear piercing
  • electrolysis
  • tattooing
  • acupuncture

Register an ear piercing, electrolysis or tattooing business

Register an acupuncture business

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?