Apply for a non medicinal poisons licence

You must register with the Council to sell a range of chemicals including:

  • Caustic soda
  • Chemical toilet fluids
  • Drain cleaners
  • Some pesticides and weed killers

Wholesalers do not need to be registered.

Apply for a non-medicinal poisons licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?