Apply for a caravan site licence

You cannot use land as a caravan site unless the land occupier has a site licence from the Council. You should also have planning permission to use the land as a caravan site.

Existing caravan site licenses can be transferred to someone else, but you must ask us for permission to do this.

Enquire about or transfer a licence

Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?